Seven wells - Lindon-1, Digby-1, Glenaulin-2, Heathfield-1, Heywood-10,13,
and at least 1 key pseudo-well location.
Ten wells - Fahley-1, Fahley-2, Henke-1, Najaba-1, Squatter-1, Wilson-1,
Mocamboro-11 and at least 2 key pseudo-well locations.
Each Study includes new AFTA, open file and new VR
results (by Keiraville Konsultants) as the basis of constrained thermal
and maturation histories and provides comprehensive discussion of the
timing of hydrocarbon generation as a key focus for exploration.
WHAT DO WE KNOW ?
1. OIL PRONE SOURCE
ROCKS ARE PRESENT
2. POST-PALEOCENE GENERATION IS POSSIBLE
3. KNOWN SOURCE ROCKS ARE WITHIN THE EARLY CRETACEOUS
4. SIGNIFICANT VERTICAL MIGRATION IS POSSIBLE
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED IN
1. OPTIMUM TIMING
FOR HYDROCARBON GENERATION
2. EARLY CRETACEOUS HEAT FLOW
3. MID-CRETACEOUS UPLIFT AND EROSION
4. TERTIARY UPLIFT AND EROSION
5. EARLY CRETACEOUS UPLIFT AND EROSION
Please contact Ian
Duddy for further information on the new study or to discuss your
specific requirements in this basin.